Wednesday, September 29, 2004

 
Sure Hope My Neighbours Get One

A couple from Quebec have devoted their retirement years to building and installing seven metre high crosses in the yards of the faithful whereever they may be. Seems a number of neighbours are not so inspired when they see them resulting in several lawsuits and complaints to city bylaw officers. No kidding, imagine trying to sell your house next to a glow-in-the-dark cross. You might as well put in some overhead powerlines while you're at it.

Message to my immediate neighbours ... if you're ever so inclined to have one of these babies installed, I suggest you try the Official God FAQ first. That'll answer all your questions and then maybe you won't need one. I'll "pray" for you.

Comments:
A seven metre cross you say? I am really more of a Jesus fish kinda guy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?