Wednesday, November 27, 2002

 
I'm back, sorta

Sorry, I've been neglecting my preaching eh? ;o) Got a new computer and still setting it up the way I want etc. Just a quick note ...

Not sure which story is more old, the Miss Canada International thing or the underlieing cause where once again Muslim and Christian fanatics are killing someone or in this case each other. Of course the Koran clearly spells out that anyone insulting the prophet Mohamed must be put to death. Picked up a little book being handed out on a street corner in Toronto about understanding Muslims. I've only glossed over it so far but of course Muslims preach tolerance and equality dontchaknow. And of course, the Koran is the only true book of god so why would you need anything else? Where to begin, where to begin ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?