Sunday, May 19, 2002

 
So Be Nice Eh?
This is going to be a bit of a diversion here. I've read many articles about how some feel that the problems of society are because we've become a godless society and religion doesn't play such a big role as it used to. Okay, so no diversion so far, sorry. I don't think this is the reason obviously but I do have a very simplistic theory. I'm gonna blame all of our woes on a common lack of courtesy. This is nowhere more evident than if you've driven a car the past few years. You know, you've been out there and of course it's never you right? Uh-huh ... Well, I think it's all of us and we're all guilty at one time or another. So I think the solution starts right there and it starts with us. I'm trying to drive less aggressively and more courteous. Sure, that's not gonna stop the arsewads from pulling in ahead of you when you're one car length from the guy in front of you and there's 20 car lengths behind you, they'll still be goofs. But that's what gets us doing the same sorta crap though, we drive even closer to the guy in front to prevent him from doing that right? So let's be careful out there, and gosh darn it, friendly. Now how's that for a diversion eh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?