Sunday, January 20, 2002

 
So I'm gonna start withsome really controversial eh. My shower habits... okay not that controversial. Since moving and having 2 showers to choose from my darling normally has exclusive run of one shower while I take the other. This makes it more convenient to get moving in the morning and get to work time-wise. However, the caulking is coming apart from my tub and the tiles so I've taken to showering in t'other one this week. So what's my problem you may ask ... well, the hard part about showering in my wife's annointed area is actually getting into the shower without tripping over bottles. I know what you're think'in, I'm drinking in the shower again but no, these are bottles of whatever ya like of the shower variety, shampoo's, foam, etc.. I last counted 6 bottles, a loufa (that right?), a glove used as a defoliant is it?, and 2 old razors that any self-respecting man wouldn't use to shave the fuzz off a peach. Last I checked they didn't call'em "Keepsake" razors did they? And 6 bottles? I've brought my one bottle into the mix and I know what it is but I've got to be careful as I may accidently wash my hair in some peach scented body wash and head off to work. Not that I mind being peachy scented it's just, well, you know, the looks you get from your decidingly male boss. And about that defoliant glove ... guys, not a good idea ... I won't say anymore than that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?